There is a limited opportunity to register for GRMC’s free webinar, titled: “Educational Tracking System: an innovative dashboard for streamlining curriculum oversight”.
The webinar will be:
- Thursday, February 7, 2013
- 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presented by the Association of American Medical College’s professional development section, the Group on Regional Medical Campuses (GRMC), this webinar will cover:
- The business and technical processes needed to implement a system of curriculum and program tracking.
- The Medical College of Georgia’s model for longitudinal tracking of students, faculty and programs.
- Justification of why an educational tracking program is useful and essential in demonstrating comparability between educational sites and/or regional campuses.
Presenters from the Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University will be Andria Thomas (PhD, Associate Dean for Evaluation); Linda Boyd (DO, Associate Dean for Regional Campus Development); and Jake London (Information Analyst).
Questions regarding the webinar can be directed to Jennifer Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.