Nursing Reference Center is a web-based nursing reference system designed to provide the latest evidence-based clinical information for nursing practice, education and research at the point-of-care. It is international in scope and includes the following features:
- evidence-based content
- clinically organized quick lessons
- evidence-based care sheets
- nursing practice & skill worksheets
- skill competency hecklists
- internationally accreditred continuing education modeules
- point-of-care drug information
- patient education handouts
- best practice guidelines
- key reference books with searchable full txt
- detailed medical illustrations
Want to see what it looks like on your iPad, iPhone, or iTouch? You can find the app in the iTunes store.
Our trial runs until 31 May 2013. Let us know what you think. Comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.